Thursday, March 5, 2015

L'Oreal Infallible 24H Foundation


A few weeks ago I was arranging a makeup course for the moms in my baby group. I thought I'd head to the store and pick out some cheaper foundations than the ones I usually use.* But omg that was hard! Most of them were rubbish! Often too pink (I mean... who has that colour really?!) and the coverage sometimes non-existing. 

But then I found L'Oreal Infallible 24H Foundation which seemed promising. And I must say I think it's pretty good! It's got more coverage than I usually wear, I'd say pretty much full coverage. I bought the shades 120 Vanilla and 140 Golden Beige.



It's a matte foundation, and claims to be "touch proof". I really get what they mean because it's definitely drier on my skin than I'm used to which means it doesn't rub of so easily during the day. I usually leave foundation marks on my phone, on my sons clothes if I'm not careful and so on... But this foundation stays om better. Does it last 24 hours? Of course not. That would actually be weird... But it stays on pretty good during the day so definitely thumbs up from me.

And although matte it somehow gives you that little bit of glow as if it was a dewy foundation. Extra bonus points for that!


* Parents in Sweden have the right to a pretty long parental leave from work (we stay home at least a year), but that means a period of time with less income. That's why I wanted more budget options. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you think so please make a comment! I always read them, often reply, and always answer questions!