Saturday, March 19, 2011

Makeup on Amanda

When I did my homework to become a makeup artist I did a few makeups on my husbands daughter Amanda. Really sweet of her to volunteer! We took some really great photos of her that I thought I would share with you here. /

När jag gjorde mina hemläxor för att bli makeupartist så la jag några makeuper på min mans dotter Amanda. Jättegulligt av henne att ställa upp! Vi tog några riktigt bra kort på henne som jag tänkte dela med mig av här.


Purple glitter with huge eyelashes! Doesn't she look great! /
Lila glitter med stora lösögonfransar! Visst ser hon bra ut!



Black smokey eyes. Really cool makeup on her! /
Svarta sotade ögon. Riktigt coolt på henne!

1 comment:

  1. She is such a beautiful girl and you did a great makeup job! Very talented lady!

    Christina
    www.redlipgloss.ca

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you think so please make a comment! I always read them, often reply, and always answer questions!