Monday, January 6, 2014

Brighten my monday makeup

So today's a holiday in Sweden so there's no work. Not that I've been working for the last 3,5 months, but I'm feeling so much better now that I'm actually going to start working 25 % tomorrow. It's very grey here right now so I wanted to make myself a little pick me up makeup in more golden colors. Like it was summer... only with very pale winter skin... ;)


Skin: 
Dior Nudeskin mixed with Chanel Vitalumiere, Chanel loose powder, 
Benefit Hoola bronzer, Benefit Coralista blush.
Concealer: 
Clinique Airbrush and Eve Pearl under the eyes, 
MAC studio finish on the skin.
Lips:
Sleek Makeup Glossed lipgloss in Whisper.
 

 Eyes:
MAC Ricepaper, Woodwinked and Espresso eyeshadows, 
Maybelline The Rocket Waterproof Mascara.
Brows:
MAC Omega and Charcoal Brown eyeshadows. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you think so please make a comment! I always read them, often reply, and always answer questions!