Monday, May 2, 2011

Sleek Makeup continues to impress me

English:
(Svenska längre ner)

I got a shipment from Sleek Makeup today and I have to say that I'm so impressed with their products. Generally I'm not a fan of cheap makeup, becase that usually means poor quality. But that's not the case for Sleek Makeup. I've already tried their eyeshadows (which are awesome) and today my Rose Gold blush arrived. I've heard such great things about this blush and I had high expectations, but wow... What a colour!

Sleek blush in Rose Gold.

The picture doesn't do the colour justice, but this is the best I could do. The colour is pink-coral with gold shimmer and it is absolutely stunning! I can't wait to try this on my cheeks tomorrow.

I also got a free sample of one of their High Shine glosses. I mean - come on! How adorable is this! You can put it on your phone or with your keys.

Sleek High Shine Gloss in In Your Dreams

To the left: High Shine Gloss in In Your Dreams. To the right: Blush in Rose Gold.


And I also bought some samples, or tester kit as they call it, of ther New Skin Revive foundation. Sleek offers you the opportunity to buy small samples of some products in a colour range so that you don't have to buy a full size package and then realize you got the wrong colour. I think this is such a great idea and I can't understand why more companies don't offer this. I bought the foundation tester kit in the colour Light, which gave me samples in their five lightest shades.


Sleek New Skin Revive Foundation, tester kit in Light.


Any thoughts on Sleek Makeup or any other "cheap brand" that have quality products at a good price?


***

Svenska:

Jag fick ett paket från Sleek Makeup idag och jag måste säga att jag är så imponerad av deras produkter. I vanliga fall är jag inte direkt ett fan av billig makeup, eftersom det oftast innebär dålig kvalitet. Men så är inte fallet för Sleek Makeup. Jag har redan provat deras ögonskuggor (som är superbra) och idag anlände min Rose Gold rouge. Jag hade hört så bra saker om den här rougen och jag hade höga förväntningar, men wow... vilken färg!

Sleek blush i färgen Rose Gold.

 
Bilden gör inte färgen rättvisa, men detta var det bästa jag kunde åstadkomma. Den har en rosa-korall färg med guldskimmer och den är urläcker! Jag kan knappt bärga mig tills jag får testa den här på mina kinder imorgon.
Jag fick också ett gratisprov på en av deras High Shine läppglans. Jag menar - kom igen! Hur gulligt är inte detta! Du kan hänga den på din mobil eller använda som nyckelring.

Sleek High Shine Gloss i färgen In Your Dreams

 
Till vänster: High Shine Gloss i färgen In Your Dreams. Till höger: Rouge i färgen Rose Gold.

Och jag köpte också några prover, eller tester kit som de kallar dem, av deras New Skin Revive foundation. Sleek erbjuder möjligheten att köpa prover av vissa produkter i en färgskala så att du inte måste köpa en fullstor förpackning och sedan inse att du köpt fel färg. Jag tycker det här är en riktigt bra idé och jag kan inte förstå varför inte fler tillverkare erbjuder detta. Jag köpte deras foundation tester kit i färgen Light, vilket gav mig prover av deras fem ljusaste nyanser.

 
Sleek New Skin Revive Foundation, tester kit i färgen Light.

Några tankar om Sleek Makeup eller något annat "billigt märke" som ger en kvalitet till ett bra pris?

 

2 comments:

  1. I ordered Rose Gold but I thought it was waaay too shimmery for my liking.. I prefer matte blushes.. I also got Scadalous from Sleek which is a BRIGHT red! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got so curious that I had to look at Scandalous at Sleeks website... WOW - that's RED! I like! Don't know how it would suit me but the colour looks amazing!

    And you have a point about Rose Gold. Very shimmery, so I think this is one for night time or special occasions. But I still like it a lot!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you think so please make a comment! I always read them, often reply, and always answer questions!