Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Norwegian Formula hand cream

Winter means dry skin for me. My hands, my face... everything just dries up. I'm having a hard time understanding how I can be born in Sweden, when I'm clearly not made for this climate. But that's another story...
 
I haven't had a favorite hand cream for quite some time, but I found this Norwegian Formula hand cream at my regular supermarket. It's really cheap (can't remember the exact price, but it's about 50 SEK/£ 5/$ 5) so my expectations weren't too high. And to my surprise I found it to be amazingly good!
 

It comes in three different versions - concentrated scented, concentrated unscented and fast absorbing light texture. I've tried the both concentrated ones and they're both excellent. The scented one isn't really scented. It's more of a natural smell of the product. So there isn't much difference between the scented and the unscented one. The formula is very thick, but not greasy at all. It dries into your hands in less than a minute.
 
 I haven't tried the light textured one yet, simply because it states that the concentrated ones are for very dry hands, and the light texture just for dry hands.
 
It works like a charm, isn't greasy and it's cheap. In other words: it's a keeper!!
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you think so please make a comment! I always read them, often reply, and always answer questions!