Friday, February 22, 2013

Origins Starting Over

There's a new love in my life! It's called Origins Starting Over.




I've been searching for quite some time for a really good eye cream. I've got some fine lines under my eyes and the area is really dry. I've found some good ones along the way, but no one great. The fabulous Tanya Burr loved her Origins eye cream so much I thought I'd give it a try.

The salesperson recommended me to try Starting Over. And OMG how amazing it is!! I now I use the word amazing a lot, but trust me - this is super extra amazing!! I'd hoped it would make my under eye area just a bit more moisturized, but it did so much more. It made the area soft, healthy and much more awake looking. I get dry patches on my top lids every winter and have come to accept that nothing will make them go away until summer comes. But the Origins Starting Over eye cream made them disappear in just two days!! I'm cured from dry patches and dry under eye area!



Of course it didn't take me long to get back to the store and buy the moisturizer as well. I really like it too, although not as much as I looove the eye cream.

What I like about the moisturizer is that it's rich enough to tackle my dry patches on my chin, but not too rich so it makes my forehead (where my skin is a bit more oily) greasy. And it adds some lovely shine to the face which makes my winter skin look much more healthy!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you think so please make a comment! I always read them, often reply, and always answer questions!