Tuesday, March 5, 2013

New MAC purchases

I went to a conference in Gothenburg today and I couldn't resist stopping by (or rather: take an extra trip to) the MAC counter afterwards.

I recently bought Club eyeshadow and I think it's spectacular. But I find that it needs a base to blend nicely, otherwise it'll kind of brush of the lid and make a mess. So, taking a tip from one of Tanya Burrs videos I bought MAC paint pot Constructivist. Gorgeous!



I also bought MAC no 7 lashes, which I've been wanting to try for a while. My husband is a musician and he's got some concerts booked this spring. That means I get an opportunity to play around with some fun party makeup - including lashes!



Well... I know my mug for tea on the go hasn't got anything to do with beauty, but I found this in a shop today and thought it was really cute. So because it's also a purchase I did today (and just because it is cute) I included it in the picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you think so please make a comment! I always read them, often reply, and always answer questions!