Friday, August 16, 2013

Maybelline The Rocket Volum' Express Waterproof

I'm always looking for a great mascara... ok, let's be honest... I'm looking for the ultimate one. But I've come to realize that it probably doesn't exist. So I'll settle for great.

Since I only use waterproof mascaras I go through them quite quickly. They simply dry up faster. So I don't want to spend a fortune on every tube.

I'm really impressed with Maybelline The Rocket Volum' Express Waterproof. It's a new favorite and I'm on my third tube. Great result, minimal effort, minimal clumping and great prize.


The brush is slightly domed and has rubber bristles. The bristles comb the lashes perfectly and leaves an even coat of mascara. It took me a little while to learn how to use it correctly, but you have to be quite firm with your first coat and really wiggle into your lashes. Don't fiddle around to much and the result is great.


I usually put 2 coats on and this it what it looks like. The color is really black which I like.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you think so please make a comment! I always read them, often reply, and always answer questions!